Sunday 14 November 2010




Hellooooooo my luvverly chums,




It's a tad gloomy today and the light is really rubbish so I thought I'd take the opportunity to write this 'ere blog. Please bare with me because I'm knackered and seem to have had countless mishaps and blunders this Sunday morning time....hey hoooooooooooooooo.


I'm actually hoping that tomorrow brings a jolt to this enfeebled brain and I can rectify all the cock ups that I've made today...well, a bloke can hope.




I'm actually writing this to let all my readers and followers of this 'ere blog know that I'll be launching the 6 "Faded Seaside Glamour" paintings on December 3rd at "Luke and Jack" in Merchant City Glasgow no less.


Well I say I will be....mmmmmmm...still in the midst of finishing and framing and varnishing and tweaking and sorting. It seems that for some strange and inexplicable reason one of the paintings has taken an extreme dislike to the varnish and has had... one I can only describe as... an allergic reaction to it. I am now a lot balder than I was this morning and a shed load more hysterical...I have hyperventilated into about a squillion paper bags and chanted a calming mantra til I'm blue in the face...all to no avail as the bleedin' thing still looks like s**t. Ho hum...I am calmer now and have walked away until tomorrow...as they say..."hope springs eternal"...and if that fails I will resort to plan B...which is blaming everyone except myself.




I apologise for my rant...but I like to share...


Hope I'll be seeing loads of you at the launch but, failing that, I hope that you'll be able to pop along and have a gander as it runs til after the Christmas festivities.




Thank you for taking the time,




Ivor x

No comments: