Monday 16 July 2012

Bon morrow bon morrow bon morrow!

T'is me again...I did say I would start blogging at an alarming rate...and for me...this is an alarming rate. Coooo lummey, I've been painting the live long morn! Thought I'd have a wee break and impart some information on yous lot.
I am about to be displayed around Glasgow on some poster type doings....ooooer. It's all part of the Glasgow festival thingy that kicks off on 26th July. Apparently..art work from many fabulous artists will be on display all over the shop for all the world to see....how wondrous I hear you cry. There'll also be a wee exhibition on display at the Virginia Gallery, 45 Virginia Street,  Merchant City, Glasgow, G1 1TS...it's entitled "Who's for the Game" The preview is this coming Friday 20th July at 6:30pm.
I'll be exhibiting "Burlesque Noir" and "The Escapologist" oooooer.
Both events will run for most of August...hurrah!

Thank you for taking the time...


Ivor x

No comments: