Sunday 12 May 2013

Morning my special chums!

T'is Sunday and the birds are singing....mind...they're singing in the damp...blimey...Spring has definitely rusted and buggered off back from whence it attempted to leave from....

I just wanted to announce that "Banquos Ghost" has been sold...hurrah and hurrah! A big thank you to Admirable Antiques for all their sterling work at flogging my wares at their establishment. Oh and a big thank you to the lovely lady who bought it despite protests from a reluctant hubby ooooer.
Here's hoping it's the start of a deluge of sales...well a starving artist can dream.....
Work continues on "Bruised"....it's being rather slow to be honest. Mind...me thinks that might have something to do with the fact that I'm painting in a different manner. Have no idea how this developed...I can only guess that the subject matter has a far deeper meaning for me than the other subjects I paint. Oooooer...how deep and fraudian....oooooer.
I'm going to be giving/attending an art workshop in Glasgow this coming week. It's all very scary and I'm just hoping I don't bugger it all up. I would hate to dissappoint all those wee souls who have taken the time to attend. Anyrode up...I'll post up proper details when I have them to hand...but...thank you Garry for thinking of me and wanting me to do it....cheers fella!

Thank you for taking the time...

Ivor x

No comments: