Sunday 29 June 2008

Good afternoon all,

I have spent the live long morning working on this commission piece....ooooer....it is almost finished so I am at that stage in the proceedings where I think I am the crapiest artist in the entire world, I should give it all up now and become a nun and that I should be drummed out of every art establishment in the world! I always get like this at the end of a painting....why the flop I do is a concurrent countdown conundrum...all I know is that it eventually passes and calm once again riegns in my world. It does, however, hold up the final push because I have to leave the painting... I have a tendancy to overwork them when I am in this frame of mind. Are there any other painters out there that experiences thse emotions at the end of a painting????

Answers on a postcard please...

This one is short and sweet...abit like myself!

Thankyou for reading this tiny blog,

Ivor x

No comments: