Friday 30 December 2011



Bonmorrow bonmorrow bonmorrow!






This is just a wee festive message...yes I know it's very late but I've been entertaining family members and they've only just buggered off back home ho hum. Mind...it was lovely to see them and we all had a fandabbydozy time.






I will be writing in full in the New Year to tell all about what's in my pipeline for 2012...oooer.



Until then....................................................






Happy happy happy New Year to all...I'd like to take the opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has followed me through the year and for all the support you have given me. I am internally grateful and it is very much appreciated. Thankyou!






I hope everyones 2012 will be frolic filled, full of jolly japes and larks a plenty...enjoy.






Thank you for taking the time...






Ivor x

No comments: