Tuesday 22 April 2014

Good evening my chums!

Well bing and bong and ding and dong....it's been all go these past few weeks and I've not had to work this hard since the war. I seem to be constantly painting so hurrah to that with knobs on. I must admit that having longer days of natural light certainly perks me up and allows ones muse to flow....ooooer.
I have now finished the first of the "Abuse" images....it's called "Hear Me". Methinks that it may well be a tad more difficult to gaze at than some of my other stuff but...hey hoooo. I really wanted to do this tryptich. Mind....I may just make it a dyptich as I think the two images may prove more powerful than the three. Mmmmm...I shall decide after the second is complete.
I must say a big thanks to Daryl for allowing me to use his person to depict such a controversial subject. Thanks my chum...you're a star!

I'm now working on another painting for the exhibition...this one is entitled "The Reluctant Narcissus" It's all about how a man who is obviously handsome, fit and with a body to die for...but still thinks he is in need of more work. Thanks to Hayden for aggreeing to do this one....I'm going  a slightly different way with this one and combining monochrome with full colour. Hopefully it'll all work out swimmingly well. Fingers and toes crossed.

Aussi...as our french cousins say...I've only gone and sold "Christmas Angel" Hurrah and fa la la la la la la la la laaaaaa....deck my bowels with sprigs of holly and all that feative doodah.
Thank you Craig and Gorden for liking it enough to buy it.....che


ers boys!

I thank you for taking the time...

Ivor x

No comments: