Sunday 13 April 2014

Good morning my lovely chums!

I trust all is well with you and life is being kindness its self. Ooooooer.

Well slap me twice and call me Leonardo...I've only gone and sold some paintings. HURRAH!
There is a lovely gallery in Jersey called Studio 18 and a very nice man called David has managed to flog four of my paintings out there. Cooooo lummey....I feel like Bergerac...mmm...which could be true as I'm equally as craggy as the lovely John Nettles only not as tall....a pint sized Bergerac really. Sorry...I witter...must be the excitement...or vodka..............
Anyrode up...I'm well chuffed to say the least.
SO......Burlesque Noir....The Escapologist....Hare Lady and Hound Lad are now winging their way to new homes. HURRAH again.

I'm still plodding along toward the London exhibition and have begun a creative period that I am very happy with. I seem to have hit the flow so to speak....all very good for a hobbit with flow problems...mind...that could well be middle age ho hum.
The first of the "Abuse" tryptich is very nearly finished....will post that up shortly.

I've also just completed the commission of the two blokes who wanted to be angels. They are very pleased with how it turned out...as am I. Thank you Simon and Colin for having the faith in me to do it. Sending waves.....

Thank you for taking the time...

Ivor x




No comments: