Monday 28 April 2008

Evening all...didn't some old codger with a helmet say that once?

What can I say?....I have had an appalling week and have been suffering with the "block". I put it down to post holiday misery, a poor excuse I know but one that I am sticking with. Poor "R & R" have been left well and truely to their own devices the live long week. I did think about pushing myself into doing some work on the painting but know from old that it would end up a complete mess. I'd only have to go back to undo it all so have left well alone. I have been studying the piece and am unsure if the "block" is because I am unsure of where to go next or if the whole thing is wrong to start with...??? I shall know by the end of the week because, s**t or bust, I am going to be working on it...hey ho.

I have also been suffering with an appalling lack of communication...I mean that I send stuff out but when it comes back it has been totally misunderstood. That's if I get a response at all....who was it who reckoned that our lives have been made so much easier by the speed and communication of the internet? Who ever it was must of never used the old methods of speaking and posting. I mean, how do you know if an email has actually gone?...is there a man sat in a booth just passing them on?....mmmmmm...what/who/how ever....all I ask is just please respond...even if it's via smoke signals.
I have finished ranting and apologise for my lack of composure....must be that "block" that I've been banging on about.

On an up side...work on the Ward has been fantastic, I have so many very creative people to work with at the moment. It is a shame to me that these people stop utilising their creativity when they leave us, still, I suppose if they know that they have the ability to be creative then they have the choice to use it if they wish.

Thank you for reading...

Ivor x

No comments: